Wednesday, January 9, 2008

passion

above is Macy and her friend, Peyton from Washington D.C.
This was taken at Omega Institute last summer....of course....where else?
I am feeling really bad at this moment because I sent out this note to a couple of friends about this megachurch here in Medina....and the "country club" church they are building. A friend had forwarded me the link to this church. I let it eat at me and I was very judgemental about their plush building........I don't know why.
When they know better, they Will do better.
I know better..... I know that I should not make fun of their new building with water fountains and coffee bars......we are all one and all trying to learn while we are here.....so if anyone reads this that read my email.....I am sorry for being so arrogant.
love,
Michele

There is no end.
There is no beginning.
There is only the infinite passion of life.

_Frederico Fellini


No comments: