Monday, January 7, 2008

Ponderings

Good day!!
I have been off from work more than two weeks now.....spending more time in silence and realizing things that I have been putting off for way too long.....like clearing out stuff in our house that we don't need!!!
so I guess the answer to the below questions (see below) would be:
1. this morning after yoga....I meditated for like 20 minutes in silence.....before Dusty barged into the room and sat on my lap.

2. go visit a friend of mine that I keep putting off because I "don't have time." He is paralyzed from the neck down and has this beautiful attitude about life.....I am amazed at his ability to not be angry at life......also want to start working with my friend Paul on Fridays and visit the homeless.

3. Yoga......Yoga, and Yoga, playing harp, walking in nature, watching the girls dance, listening to live jam band shows, sketching, meditating, reading to Marko before he falls asleep at night, ....baths....camping,
.....okay....I have said enough.......read below.
Namaste,
Michele


When was the last time you were alone in silence (no TV, book, music) just getting in touch with how you are feeling?

What is one thing you have always wanted to do that somehow keeps getting put off?

What activity do you love so much that when you’re doing it you feel truly alive and time seems to fly?

-heart.com

No comments: