Sunday, April 27, 2008

truth


"a view from our living room."
I love the quote below.....learning to speak from my heart and being true to myself....that
has been an ongoing journey for me......I have come a very long way....and I am still learning.
Namaste,
Michele


The person on a quest for wisdom and spirituality always has a choice facing him: Is he to live in the way others live in order to please them or is he to live in the way his own standards call for? If he lets them pull him down he loses what has taken him many, many years to develop. Somewhere at some point he must take his stand, must plant his feet and refuse to budge any farther.

~Dr. Paul Brunton

1 comment:

AutoDT said...

'Just be true to yourselves. Be genuine to your spiritual needs, and just allow the energy within to guide you to a higher state of being. It's this ability to naturally resonate with these great forces, that will bring you closer to knowing yourselves and all that is in the universe. Don't try too hard or you will miss the essence of what it means to be you.'
(Cyrus Rumi, 27/4/08, 21:51hrs)

Namaste and peace to you all.