Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy 60th Birthday Nola




Today is my Aunt Nola's 60th birthday!!!!
She has been a big part of my life and is probably the reason that I am a nurse.
I have always been close with her and she has helped me through so much.
She is a huge baseball fan and made me memorize each Cincinnati Reds player and their position they played in like 1976 (the big red machine).......I did it so she would sleep over our house.
I still remember them and have the whole baseball collection of the team from that year.
I looked to her for advice with boyfriends when I was in high school, have called her at 3am before from Ohio State crying and she was there for me.
She is one person who helped put me on this spiritual path that I seem to be on.
She introduced me to new concepts like meditation, and mindfulness.
I enjoyed working with her this past year......we had a ball during our commute to and from work. Her sense of humor is one that I so appreciate I am sad that she was let go from the World Class Cleveland Clinic for "financial reasons"....yeah right.
anyway....I don't want to dwell on that .....I just wish you a Happy Happy Birthday Nola.
Love,
Michele

No comments: