Friday, November 9, 2007

We need each other



This is my Grandma and Grandpa....very special people to me....they were married over 60 years. My Grandma died on 9/16/94 and my grandpa died just 12 days later. When my Grandma died, my Grandpa was a bit confused, he tried putting her glasses on her and kept telling her to wake up.
Half of his spirit died on the at day.
I still feel my grandma's presence around me....I know when it is her. She was with me when Macy was born....I could feel her there. It was an inner knowing.
anyway....have a great day....do something secretly and unexpectedly nice for someone who would not suspect you!!
love,
Michele


"In the beginning of life, when we are infants,
we need others to survive, right? And at the end of life,
when you get like me, you need others to survive, right?"
His voice dropped to a whisper. "
But here's the secret: in between, we need others as well."
-Tuesdays With Morrie

No comments: