Saturday, June 14, 2008

Peace, Love and Dance






above are pictures from Mira and Macy's dance recital which was last night and tonight.
The theme is "Peace, Love and Dance."...........It has lots of great songs.......
Macy does a ballet number to a Led Zeppelin song (stairway to heaven)....and Mira does one to an Allman Brother song (Jessica).......how cool is that??
Mira and Macy are each in 11 dances.
of course, I loved it......I love watching them dance.
Marko went to the Indians game last night with my dad.
They are going to come tonight......I did not think I could subject Marko to two dance recitals.
Marko was telling me about the Indian's game last night with "grandpie".......some guy was sitting by them and yelling really loud "the padre's suck"......Marko told me his favorite player couldn't play (Pronk) because his shoulder is "all tore up."
I love hearing about his observations......how a guy selling pop was walking around shouting "I have one pop left." and one guy was yelling "Beer" really loud.
anyway I hope you like the Piglet song below.
love,
Michele


Piglet's Song

Let's find a Way today,
that can take us to tomorrow.
We'll follow that Way,
A Way like flowing water.

Let's leave behind,
the things that do not matter.
And we'll turn our lives,
to a more important chapter.

Let's take the time and try to find,
what real life has to offer.
And maybe then we'll find again,
what we had long forgotten.
Like a friend, true 'til the end,
it will help us onward.

The sun is high, the road is wide,
and it starts where we are standing.
No one knows how far it goes,
for the road is never-ending.

It goes away,
beyond what we have thought of.
It flows away,
Away like flowing water.

~ Benjamin Hoff ~
(The Te of Piglet)

2 comments:

IAA said...

Oh Michele, so much has happened since we've been able to chat last.
I've made a huge transormation in my life to live courageously, no more fear.
What that cause effects...does not matter, I trust....I AM.
I have you to thank as a positive influence, as well as others, but I offer you my gratitude and may you be blessed as 110x as much in return.
The WAY is clear and I'm walking on it! :)
Love
Peace
Namaste,
Mikki

Michele B said...

wow.....sounds like such a powerful transformation!!!
letting go of the ego and flowing into the interconnectedness of it all.
sometimes I am there....and other times I am not.
You sound like you are in a great spot.......I am so glad to connect with you Mikki!!!
Namaste,
Michele