Tuesday, June 10, 2008

random thoughts

this picture is hanging in our entry area to our house.
People always say "that is interesting" or "what is this?"
It is a Mark's interpretation of "the flying spaghetti monster"
....ever heard of him???

do a search on him sometime!!!


I woke up to find this note on the counter this morning. It made me smile. All three kids were still asleep ......we have been letting them sleep in the living room when it is so hot because there is an air conditioner unit in there. Marko sleeps on the smaller couch and Mira and Macy get the pullout couch. anyway, here is the note from Macy:

Mom,
chore for all 3 of us tomorrow.
Clean out Pull out couch.
vacuum and get all crap from under the mattress and space below couch.
this needs 2 be done so please put this on all 3 of our chore lists!!!!
Macy


as I was saying to my friend Katie today: I don't think there are any "coincidences" in life. we are all here learning from each other. it is really cool for me when I stop to "get it" so often I find that I am saying to myself unconsciously "there is not enough time to do this or that." and then that becomes my whole focus of the day....and I forget to see the small miracles that are constantly unfolding around me. or I focus on wanting someone to be different or situations to be different. or wanting someone to be the person I thought they were. at that moment I am fighting....not being.
today I am going to live more from my heart and less from my mind.....and allow the mystery to unfold.
love, Michele

1 comment:

AutoDT said...

'Life is a paradoxical miracle, and a coincidence of unbelievable proportions. Enjoy the moment, and everything else will fall into its perceived order of things. Allow 'Life' to guide, and be patient on this strange journey of exploration and self-realisation. We all have enough time to do things we wish and imagine. We just need to believe and imagine it to be so.'
(Cyrus Rumi)

Namaste nd peace to you all.