Friday, June 13, 2008

Phil Zone!!!!

It started out raining...and raining

my friend Nikki and her daughter, Izzy

my new friend, Doug from Cincinnati that we met in the parking lot last night.


We are still down here in Columbus, but I thought I would post these.
What a show!!! I love Phil!!!
Phil Lesh and friends
06/12/08 (Thu) Lifestyle Communities Pavilion - Columbus, OH
Set 1: Minglewood Blues > Jam > Doin' That Rag, Gone Wanderin', Direwolf, Mama Tried, Cumberland Blues > Bertha

Set 2: Passenger > Jam > Don't Let The Devil Take Your Mind, High Time, St. Stephen > The Other One> Jam > The Wheel> Jam > Scarlet Begonias, Sugar Magnolia, E: Cold Rain and Snow

Lineup: Phil Lesh, Jackie Green, Larry Campbell, John Molo and Steve Molitz

Source: Tucker, Sabrina and Loon

5 comments:

Estimated Prophet said...

Thanks for posting the picture of you and Doug! I met Doug that night at the top of the lawn and will always remember his kindness. So great to have his picture. Such a night!

Michele B said...

Thank Brian.
Deadheads are such good family.
That is why I love them!!!!
Michele

Michele B said...

ps...Dark saatr is coming to Kent july 16th!!!

Michele B said...

oops
I meant thanks Brian...and I meant Dark Star.

Estimated Prophet said...

Thanks for the DSO poop Michele. Agreed about the deadheads.