Tuesday, September 2, 2008

connection to spirit


below is part of this really powerful poem by
Jennifer Welwood.....boy is it powerful....well to me it is.
all the things I wanted to ask but stuffed inside my self somewhere and can't express it.
hope you like it to....and Macy took the picture above also.
love,
Michele


Did you make me to realize a freedom
I can't fully embody?
Do my heart and soul burn for a truth
That I can't fully live?

I commune with you in the heavens --
It's not hard to find you there;
But I need you down here,
In the marrow of my bones.

You can't turn away now -- stay here;
I will have this out with you.
You started something with me,
And now I want it finished.
Yes -- I will wrestle with you on this one,
Beloved torturer;
I will wrestle you all the way down
To the very ground

And not rest till I stand
With the soles of my feet upon you,
And not rest till I feel you infuse
My every cell.

No comments: