picture of Buddha by Macy
Yesterday I went with my two dear friends, Pat and Michele, to see Carolyn Myss speak here in the Cleveland area. She was amazing. Her books and CDs always seem to talk to me.
Such a beautiful day with some beautiful people.
hope you like some of Caroline Myss's quotes below.
and here is the link to her website.....I tell you she is amazing!!
below are some quotes by Caroline Myss:
- To be unable to forgive is to live in hell, burdened, miserable, angry
- Get in present time and forgive the people who have hurt you
- There is no such thing as an insignificant act of love
- Being of service is not an option, it is a biological necessity
- A congruent person can afford to empower others