Thursday, September 18, 2008

Letting Go


Mira made this and took the picture....I thought it was a nice power word for the day.




Hello!!
I was just reading over my notes from when I saw Carolyn Myss a few weeks ago.
I found this point she made during the lecture that kinda sums up the whole experience for me.
I think I needed to read this today or be reminded of it.
I know so much of this on an intellectual level....but to act on it everyday and feel it from my heart is another story.
So here is what I took from Carolyn's talk....it is rather simple really, but for sure the truth of why we are all here!!!

Healing really means releasing old wounds and resentments so they don't have any power over me. I can say that.....but I really have to feel that from my heart....means letting go of needing things/people to be different from how they are.
It means waking up to being consciously loving to the people who are walking this life with me......instead of wanting them to be different or believe a certain way that I believe.
Healing really means falling in love with this single day. and realizing that I will never have this day again. Things will never be exactly the way my ego wants them to be, so I make the race that I can make and do the best that I can.
and I will try to look through new eyes at the people that I am with and see the true miracle that we all are.

have a great day!!
Namaste,
Michele


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so TRUE. Life is more pleasant when you can rid yourself of the negative drowning emotions.