Wednesday, May 21, 2008

beautiful!!!


Well this was the highlight of my day......long day at work..I worked in a department that I don't usually work in...they were switching to a new computer program and many people were
irritable and out of their element.
Anyway, I went outside this morning to say
goodbye to Marko because he was down by the lake
and I saw this flower. I picked it and put it in my vase in the vw bug. By the time I got to work, it was blooming. I took this picture
.....isn't it beautiful????
.....and it was still this beautiful on the ride home tonight!!!
Hope you like the quote below!!!
Namaste,
Michele

The moment one gives close attention to anything,
even a blade of grass,
it becomes a mysterious, awesome,
indescribably magnificent world in itself.

--Henry Miller

No comments: