Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Play Ball!



This is my dad at Cleveland Indians' Fantasy Camp.
He is a baseball fanatic.
It is good to get excited about something!
Have a great day!!
Namaste,
Michele


I believe in the human race. I believe in the warm heart.
I believe in man's integrity. I believe in the goodness of a free society.
And I believe that the society can remain good only
as long as we are willing to fight for it
-- and to fight against whatever imperfections may exist.

My fight was against the barriers that kept Negroes out of baseball.
This was the area where I found imperfection,
and where I was best able to fight.
And I fought because I knew it was not doomed to be a losing fight.
It couldn't be a losing fight-not when it took place in a free society.
--Jackie Robinson

2 comments:

San said...

The Jackie Robinson quote is inspirational, as is the picture of your cool dad. You are so right, Michele: it is good to get excited about something!

Namaste.

Michele B said...

and a good thing that we don't get excited about the Same things...or there would be no diversity!!