Thursday, May 1, 2008

God Bless the whole world...No exceptions!!!

These are some bumper stickers that I made at work with the kids.
I stuck them on our garage wall.


Below is a link to a trailer from the documentary called Dhamma Brothers....just click on the link to watch it.

Link to Dhamma brothers


It is not playing anywhere near me....but it looks oh so good.
It is about a 10 day meditation course that was taught in this high maximum security
state prison in Alabama....and shows the freedom that some of the prisoners found through meditation.

I hope it is available in video someday soon!!
Namaste,
Michele

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michele,
Wow! I saw the film 'Doing Time, Doing Vipassana' where this was originally done in a prison in India. It was so moving!! I'm glad to see someone giving it a try here in the US...if only more would be open to it! Thanks for sharing this.
Namaste,
Kristie

ps. The children you work with are so blessed to have you!

AutoDT said...

Michele,
Thank you for sharing this link- Dhamma Brothers.
I found it very interesting.

Namaste and peace to you all.