Saturday, May 31, 2008

Do all the good that you can.

I am lucky, this is the park that I get to walk through every morning.
this is the portion that did not recently get cut down.
anyway, nature has taught me a lot....and is still teaching me.
The biggest thing that it has taught me over the past 12 years is that everything in the physical plane changes form and is constantly changing.
Everything. so I decided not to fight the change anymore......instead just to enjoy the ride.
well I try to anyway.
hope you enjoy the quote below.
love,
Michele


"People give what they can.
Some have more ability than others.
It's not the size of the sum that's
truly important.
Any gift is very important.
No matter how much you
give, you always get more."
- Beth K. Stocker
2002 Ohio University Graduate

2 comments:

Lori Skoog said...

Michelle...great photo today. And of course I love the definition of art.
Lori

Michele B said...

thank you Lori!!!