Wednesday, May 21, 2008

On being playful




I walked up to get Macy and Marko after school on Monday instead of driving because it was so beautiful out. They ended up rolling down a hill over and over on the way home with some friends. They were having so much fun! It made me smile!!! reminded me of the quote below!! Have a great day.


I do not know what I may appear to the world;
but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore,
and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble
or a prettier shell than ordinary,
whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.
--Isaac Newton

3 comments:

AutoDT said...

'Teach us to care and not to care.
Teach us to sit still.'
(T.S.Eliot)

Namaste and peace to you all.

Cyrus

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun Michele! Just to be spontaneous and enjoy the moments!
Namaste!
Kristie

Michele B said...

Thank you Kristie and Cyrus!
My kids show me so much extraordinary in the ordinary!!
Namaste,
Michele